Corporate Stock Transfer is pleased to announce the following system enhancements:
- Online record shareholder proxy voting
- Online viewing of proxy detail reports
- Online vote totals
Proxy material requests now available online here.
Proxy voting now available online at vote.corporatestock.com
Your record shareholders will now be able to go to vote.corporatestock.com and vote their proxy ballots online. A unique control number & vote.corporatestock.com will be printed on the labels adhered to the proxy ballots for all proxy mailings.
NOTE: If preferred, your shareholders still have the option of following the standard method of mailing their proxy votes back to Corporate Stock for tabulation.
Monitor Voting Progress
- View Proxy Detail Report online – indictating how your shareholders are voting
- Summary of all votes cast by proxy
- Submit initial proxy questionnaire
- Submit interim mailing questionnaire
- Access recommended time-line for proxy
If you have any questions – please call Rhonda Singleton at (303) 282-4800 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org